Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Already changing things.

I'm already changing one of the things on my list...the one about getting clear skin shouldn't really be a 30 Before 30 item, it should just be something I do anyway, haha. I am changing it to "Explore my city". I saw it on this guy's awesome blog. I've lived in Toronto for a few years now and I still don't know what's what. Friends come to visit me and I have no idea where to take them! The only problem with this item is that I was hoping to radically reduce the amount of times I actually go out and spend money this year, since I am supposed to pay off all my debt and save up for my working holiday. Maybe I will try to come up with a way to make extra spending money specifically for these things...or just try to do mostly free things. We will see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment