Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Three Things in Two Months

Last night my sister and I decided we needed to do something about our lists. We weren't getting anywhere or doing anything. We decided we need to do more short term goals. We picked three things each that we wanted to finish and set a time limit. We have until July 1. The three things I chose off of my 30 Before 30 List are: play a musical instrument, learn to cook, and finish a fitness program. To do this I will learn one new song on the guitar every week, cook one new recipe from scratch every week, and I chose a 30 day fitness DVD set to complete, it is called ZCut Power Cardio. The workouts are nice and short but difficult. It's HIIT exercises. The DVDs came with a one month calendar to follow along with. I will be starting it tonight after work! Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment